- A fee has worked very successfully in many places like Washington DC. The NJ bill could have been re-worked to use the revenue for...
- Sylvia: While I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "for whom," certainly "costs" are always a valid point--as long as you're also...
- There are a number of clean energy technologies that don't depend on rare earth minerals, and yes, the solar PV industry needs to ...
- "Clean energy technologies," but for whom, and at what cost? http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20150402-the-worst-place-on-earth...
- I am a retired senior citizen and have limited income. I use the plastic bags I get from the supermarket as wastebasket liners. If...
- Contrary to what the article states, Phragmites, although invasive, does important ecosystem services. Being taller, it is a bette...
- Kudos to Nels. I've been building nestboxes for ages, too, and I can attest that one of the most satisfying moments in nature is ...
- Sylvia - Glad you enjoyed the editorial. To your questions: 1. Stephanie Brand, Director of the NJ Division of Rate Counsel ha...
- I enjoyed your editorial and I would appreciate if you could please provide links to your sources. For example, could you link to ...
- The word "slowly" in the headline is totally inaccurate. They are dismantling our environmental protections in a very rapid, effic...
NJ takes major step to harness Atlantic Ocean's wind energy
Updating the state's energy master plan presents specific set of challenges
Wildlife center nurses animals back to health before release
Army Corps narrows down plans to protect area from storms
Murphy signs nuclear subsidy and renewable energy bills
Officials paint a positive picture at 16th annual State of the Shore
Polluted Passaic: Healing a sick waterway
Climate change is a problem we can solve
Addressing climate change is a monumental opportunity
There are benefits to addressing climate beyond GHG
Nuclear subsidy bill revised to add support for renewables
Uncertain forecast for NJ solar industry in wake of federal tariffs
Drone captures deer crossing frozen Delaware River
Environmentalists applaud Murphy pick for DEP